Wisconsin Law now requires that anyone wishing to vote must present valid identification when going to the polls.
Need to find your polling place? Visit: My vote Wisconsin
What is an acceptable Voter ID?
- ID’s that can be expired:
- Wisconsin Driver’s License
- Wisconsin State Identification Card
- US Passport or Card
- US Military ID
- Federally Recognized Wisconsin Tribal ID
- ID’s that must be unexpired:
- Driving Receipt
- State ID Receipt
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Student ID:
- Must have students picture, full name and signature
- Must have the date issued and an expiration date no more than 2 years after the issue date
- Must be accompanied by proof of current enrollment such as a class schedule
How do I get an acceptable ID for voting?
Learn more at: Bring it to the Ballot - Wisconsin